- Samarkand Group present maiden results as listed company with revenue increasing by over 200%
- Samarkand Group plugs the West into Chinese e-commerce
As Samarkand chief executive David Hampstead points out, China doesn’t have Amazon, instead, it has Tmall, JD.com and Xiaohongshu (Little Red Box)
- Samarkand says 'future is extremely bright' after publishing maiden results
"We are making good progress towards our goal of acquiring additional consumer brands and making strategic acquisitions ... evidenced by our recent acquisition of Zita West Products and Baba Wes"
- Samarkand Group report bumper performance 'driven by tech revenues and social selling in China'
- Samarkand Group enjoys 'watershed year'
Performance has largely been driven by the continued success of the group's Nomad platform as well as high levels of social selling in China